Will Midgley is accepting applications for PhD students.
Will Midgley is available for consultancy.
Cambridge CB2 1PZ
- B.Eng (Hons), Mechatronics Engineering, University of Melbourne, Australia
- B.Comp.Sci.,University of Melbourne, Australia
- Honours Project: ABB National Robotics Innovation Competition, Third Place
Subject groups/Research projects
- Undergraduate Teaching for St. Catharine's College, Cambridge
- Teaching for the Sutton Trust 2010 Summer School, Cambridge University Engineering Department
- W. J. B. Midgley and D. Cebon, "Architecture of Regenerative Braking Systems for Heavy Goods Vehicles," in AVEC 10 Loughborough, UK, 2010.
- W. J. B. Midgley and D. Cebon, "Comparison of Regenerative Braking Technologies for Heavy Vehicles," Technical Report CUED/C-MECH/TR.96, ISSN 0309-7420 2010.